MOC, Inc. Board of Directors held an internal election to replace Mike Perchard after his resignation as secretary. While we considered 4 very viable candidates, Johnny Roehrig was selected by a majority.
Effective immediately, Mr. Roehrig will assume his duties as secretary of Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to thank everyone who offered to step up to the plate.
A bit about Mr Roehrig:
- Lives in Farmington Hills
- Small business owner for 9 years (convenience store)
- Handle yearly licensing/dealings with Liquor Control Commission, State Sales Tax, Lottery Commission, Mich. Dept. of Agriculture, Snap Benefits Program, etc.
- Recently married
- Carrier of a firearm for the last 6 years
- Been an open carrier for the last 2 years
- 2 years as a member of MOC
- Life member of the NRA
- Part of the South East Region MOC Leadership team
- President of Young Guns of Michigan (currently 1800+ Facebook fans)
- Volunteer for local community service projects